New Course :
- 29th April (5 months duration),
Trial Class: 15th April at 8 PM Sydney time live on ZOOM. Class ID and passcode will be given in our official Facebook group.
Recording of Psychiatry MSE Theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebRAzie6hg&t=2714s
Free 2 weeks Session :
- You can join our 2 weeks free sessions at the start of the course admission. For the new batch, it will start from 30th April.
You can get the recordings of the previous 2 weeks free session below:
Link for You Tube:
Link for Facebook group:
Theory Class :
- All theory classes will be done based on clusters to make your preparation concise. It is always important to prepare smartly rather than trying to remember everything haphazardly.
Theory Role-Play :
- Role-play of recent and past important cases will be done based on Clusters.
Recent 2 years Sample Cases discussion :
- Recent 3 years Sample Cases discussion (2023, 2022 and 2021) with notes on 2018, 2019, and 2020 important cases:
Role-play of all cases will be done to give an extensive idea about the Exam Scenario!! We have one Role-Play Class every Week based on new important cases for the exam!
Videos of all our roleplay sessions covering last 1 year :
- You will also receive a total of 75 roleplay videos of our previous batch which contains at least 150+ cases in the last 2 years. On top, you will get new roleplay sessions every week with recent cases important for the exam.
Physical examination :
- Physical examination Based on NEW ONLINE FORMAT as well as Face-to-Face Format! (We reserve a full one month just for the Physical examination class)
Mini Mock :
- Online Mini Mock exams every 4-6 weeks with detailed feedback and ways of improving the mistakes.
Communication skills :
- Exclusive Classes on Communication skills and Patient-oriented Approach!
- Recordings of every class in software with prolonged access even after the course finishes.
- Access to all notes in the software until you pass.
Extra Sessions :
- Extensive discussion on Job hunting, career pathways, CV, selection criteria, RMO Campaigns, Job reference and AHPRA registration
Mentor Discussion :
- Mentor discussion every month to help the candidates with their course issues, registration, and job issues.
CPD hours :
- CPD hours as you join our theory and PE classes. You can claim a total of 150 CPD points by adding all our 65 classes in 5 months.
- Course completion certificate that you can use as a bridging course for registration
- 899 AUD (2 installations available if you join at the start of a course, not available if you join in the middle)
- Class: 3 days/week (Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday from 8:30pm -10:30 PM Sydney time)
Don’t worry if you miss a few classes as recordings are available. You will be able to catch up very fast.
Teachers and Mentors :
- All our mentors currently working in Australian health system in different roles for a long time. You will get all the Australian updated health guidelines which are crucial for this exam.
1. Dr Arshan Ahmed (5 Years Teaching Experience, Passed AMC MCQ and CLINICAL in 1st Attempt with 14/14 station in Clinical Exam currently working in Australian Health System)
2. Dr Sinthia Rahman (Passed AMC MCQ and Clinical in her first attempt and currently working in Australian health System)
- In summary, FIRST AID AMC will provide everything you need to pass the Clinical exam as well as to get a job offer in Australia. We take pride in mentioning that every year hundreds of candidates pass the exam from this course and secure jobs in Australia.