Who We Are

First AID AMC is a Registered AMC MCQ, Clinical and PESCI Preparatory Course. We have been helping IMG doctors for quite a few years to achieve their dreams and goals with an amazing Success rate!! We promise you that if you follow our guidelines, classes and Course materials there is more than 90% chances of Success in your exam. In the unlikely 10% cases, we will continue our support until you pass the exam. When you are under us, we take your responsibility fully and effectively.

EXPLORE OUR COURSE

  • All
  • MCQ
  • Clinical
  • CPD WORKSHOPS
  • PESCI

COURSE REVIEW

Dr. Humayra

'Eligible for clinical'.Thanks Dr Arshan. I just want to say everyone that this course is Very helpful, Excellent, Reliable, Best ever course. FIRST AID AMC MCQ THANK YOU for your support , help and guidance. GUYS , just go ahead.I should say in the end , FIRST AID AMC Is the ROAD TO YOUR SUCCESS.I m blessed to be its part. THANKS Dr. ARSHAN!

Dr. Hina

Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah passed my amc 1 in first attempt. Thankuuu sooo much FIRST AID AMC MCQ for your guidance. If i Passed my exam in first attempt after Allah Almighty s help its all coz of your class n your guidance. u make us able how to understand the question thats the main key to pass amc 1. Its not about how much questions u have solved , i...

Dr. ZAFAR

Alhumdulillah! I have successfully passed the clinical exam on 28th November 2019. This was my first attempt and it has been possible only because of Allah and after that FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL efforts! I can’t thank Dr. Arshan enough for the guidance! From the very beginning, I followed his approach and notes and stuck with that till the end. I highly recom...

UPCOMING COURSE

5 months Extensive MCQ Course

  • Next Course : 9th March 2024
  • Trial Class : 24th February at 8:30 PM Sydney time. ZOOM ID: 811 0161 4673 Passcode: 21244
  • Official Facebook group link : Join this group for detailed information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1156858278031249
  • 2 weeks free Session : Starts on 9th March.

5 Months Extensive Clinical Course

  • New Course : 10th March 2024.
  • Trial Class : 25th February. ZOOM ID: 882 2384 7552 Passcode: 21244
  • Our Official Facebook group : Join our Facebook group for detailed information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/611208439740152
  • 2 weeks Free Session : Starts on 10th March 2024.

BLOG

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL New Course Free Session

3 months ago

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL New Course Free Session

FIRST AID AMC MCQ New Course Free Session

3 months ago

FIRST AID AMC MCQ New Course Free Session

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL 5 MONTHS EXCLUSIVE COURSE

3 months ago

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL 5 MONTHS EXCLUSIVE COURSE

FIRST AID AMC MCQ 5 MONTHS EXCLUSIVE COURSE

3 months ago

FIRST AID AMC MCQ 5 MONTHS EXCLUSIVE COURSE

AMC Clinical Passed candidate in June 2023

8 months ago

AMC Clinical Passed candidate in June 2023

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COURSE

1 year ago

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COURSE

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL New 5 MONTHS COURSE

1 year ago

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL New 5 MONTHS COURSE

FIRST AID AMC MCQ 5 MONTHS EXCLUSIVE COURSE

1 year ago

FIRST AID AMC MCQ 5 MONTHS EXCLUSIVE COURSE

A huge Success on November 2022 AMC MCQ exam

1 year ago

A huge Success on November 2022 AMC MCQ exam

FIRST AID AMC Career Guideline

1 year ago

FIRST AID AMC Career Guideline

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL June 2022 Passed Candidates

1 year ago

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL June 2022 Passed Candidates

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL MARCH 22 Passed Candidates!

2 years ago

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL MARCH 22 Passed Candidates!

FIRST AID AMC MCQ FEBRUARY 2022 Passed Candidates!

2 years ago

FIRST AID AMC MCQ FEBRUARY 2022 Passed Candidates!

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL FEBRUARY 2022 Passed Candidates

2 years ago

FIRST AID AMC CLINICAL FEBRUARY 2022 Passed Candidates

FIRST AID AMC MCQ APRIL 2021 Passed Candidates

3 years ago

FIRST AID AMC MCQ APRIL 2021 Passed Candidates

CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION

3 years ago

CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION

AMC MCQ DECEMBER 2020 Passed Candidate

3 years ago

AMC MCQ DECEMBER 2020 Passed Candidate

HOSPITAL PATHWAY

3 years ago

HOSPITAL PATHWAY

MCQ OFFLINE COURSE

3 years ago

MCQ OFFLINE COURSE

GP PATHWAY AUSTRALIA

3 years ago

GP PATHWAY AUSTRALIA

Want to have a JOB in Australia with Part 1 and English test?

3 years ago

Want to have a JOB in Australia with Part 1 and English test?

Video

OUR PASSED CANDIDATE

Why Choose FIRST AID AMC

500 +

Passed Students

99%

Success rate

200+

Working as a doctor in Australia

 

Best AMC Course ever!

 

Recordings of missed sessions!

 

Highly interactive Class!

CONTACT US

Address

Australia (Online Registered Business)